Cedric D J Watson established the company in 1968, having started his apprenticeship with Fife council in 1959. Working continually for himself since then with his son, Kenneth joining the company in 1992 having completed his apprenticeship.
We pride ourselves that our team have worked together for many years and we have strong long standing working relationships with our sub-contractors.
As the business has evolved, the variety of work undertaken has continued to grow.
We are also very proud that the majority of our customers are recommended by word of mouth.